Monday 20 August 2012

Drifting through a different wind

Another morning, another day of tiredness.
In my official Half Asleep Mode I switch on the laptop, get a bite to eat and surf the web for a moment. I find a petition needing signatures, http://www.allout.org/en/actions/russianriot, I open an empty word document.

I listen to the atmospheric music my cousin recommended me yesterday.


Then the gentle music my friend Tom sent me.


Thinking for a little while, I've realised that there has been some kind of change. I can't quite put my finger on it, but within me, there has been a couple of switches flicked, a new patch of thought in the mind, something a little new stirring in the cauldron.


It might be called motivation, but I wouldn't want to go that far.
Perhaps it might just be fear of growing old and learning nothing.
I start today.

No comments:

Post a Comment