Thursday 11 April 2013

Photography


I've always enjoyed taking photos, although it's never been a strong point of mine. There is a lot that goes into the theory - colour, balance, light, contrast, angle, focus, meaning... Etc.

All the photos I've taken above aren't good, because although they capture the animal fine, they are generally quite dull and frankly boring. The poses are typical, and the colours are desaturated and uninspiring.

Out of focus red panda



Out of focus red panda II






























Out of focus red panda III















Out of focus red panda IV + Bad Background/Lighting















Alas, I have a whole folder of bad attempts, but it hasn't gone to waste. I think it's important to also recognise and look at the subject without the lense as well, and so, in this case, memory is gold.

In future posts I'd like to feature artists that I admire, starting first with a photographer with an delicious recognition for all things sweet and savoury.





And signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment