Wednesday 17 July 2013

Fuzzy. Hammersmith


I'm avoiding staring at the blank page. It's difficult but it's not helping my writing. So on comes a fantastic album by Thomas Bergensen, "Illusions." Mr Bergensen, if/when I get a driving license, your albums will defiantly be safely inside my car, make the ride from university to hometown so much easier.

But alas, this blog post isn't going to be focused on the wonderful composer. Nope. I've decided it's about time I mention my rabbit.


Now the music above is appropriate, because of my (family) rabbit's name. "Fuzzy. Hammersmith." Pronounced 'Fuzzy Dot Hammersmith'. Not all my family members may have agreed upon this name, but trust me, it's what she prefers. She told me. And she's defiantly a metal head. I mean, look at her hair and ahh, I love her. She lets me stroke her when I want to and even allows me to pick her up if she's in a good mood.















Somewhat easy to photograph!
Going back to sleep after a hard day modelling


Yup. This was pretty much a music/photo spam post. But I'm not even sorry 'bladdddd'.

No comments:

Post a Comment