Saturday 31 August 2013

Designing ahead

I've been feeling quite happy lately and have been enjoying my summer break. Spending time with friends and family has been great, and I have been learning here and there too. I'm currently planning to make a little game as a side project while I work on starting my third and final year of university. The game will be inspired by what I have learnt of Indonesia. I am going to design a new world based on the idea of multiple cultures and take inspiration from the interesting temple designs and symbols Indonesia has inherited. My research into the country has advanced since my last post.

I've also decided later on I'll be writing about something quite close to my heart yet potentially controversial to my friends and possibly even my family, though I hope I manage to be academic in my approach.

Also, I plan to review some games here and there, apps, write about more philosophers, books, le etc. I need to write about my excellent holiday in Hungary - which'll probably be in two posts with plenty of photography! Alas, I enjoy thinking about these small things ahead.

I've also written a horror story called Born to Learn. Do check it out if you have time.
That's it for personal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment