Friday 21 February 2014

All the Concerts!!

So um...

I'm going to see An Cafe on the 7th March.
I'm going to see Miyavi on the 15th March.
I'm going to see VAMPS on the 28th March.
I'm going to see Girugamesh on the 9th June,

This is kinda crazy.

It also makes my childhood self squirm in happiness.

I went to An Cafe's earlier concert two years ago which was amazing. Simply the best live concert I've ever been too. The An Cafe members were amazing, the music was amazing, I got to be near Kanon which was amazing. The crowd was amazing and so nice! It was so cool.

I've never been to a Miyavi live before, but I've wanted to go for such a long time. I'm a bit unsure of what he'll be performing this year, kinda nervous actually, since I'm bringing a friend along, but hopefully that'll be great.

VAMPS is a band whose style entertains me. I've no idea what a concert would be like with them.

Girugamesh is a top band, of which, I own quite a few albums with compared to other Jrock bands. I am really looking forward to seeing them, and I know they'll be awesome!

Eeek... All the concerts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment