Sunday 8 November 2015

The don't do list

My younger self would hate such a list. But I feel I need to start making a list of things I simply will no longer do as a rule. Here's a draft.


  • Be far less open to most people. Trying to be an open person simply has not worked. The effort, the vulnerability, etc, is completely not worth the little gain, if any. Hiding things does not help either, so when I need to express things I'll use art instead of communicating.
  • This includes expressing opinion. It's damn hard for me to do anyway and when I do the consequences are really negative.
  • Start removing certain people from my life. If they are negative in my life or simply don't make any effort to talk to me, why should I allow them to keep in touch through social media?
  • Don't talk to DelimHar. Ever. It's just not worth the hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment