Thursday 2 January 2014

Tidying my room



I'll admit, my room hasn't been tidy for years.
So during these holidays I've been making a real effort to tidy my room. To give you an idea of how bad it is, when my mum came in to check on me she was surprised she could suddenly see the floor.

So far I've found 3 drum sticks, poetry & drawings I did in primary school, pikachu stickers, an old DS, kitchen scales, hairspray, toothpaste, shower gel, my old braces, hairbands (millions of 'em!), postcards, so many birthday/christmas cards, 1ps and 2ps, stuffing foam and plenty of tissues.
And that's the short version of the list.

Thing is, while clearing out my chest of drawers, I'm not really sure what to do with some of the items. I mean, where do you keep drumsticks? Namely 3? On top of the drum kit? Well... My poor floor drum is covered in other junk where I don't know where to move. What do I do with my old writing? Will I regret it if I chuck them? If so, where can I put them so they won't get in the way?

If I think about it,
Will I ever want to look at stuff I did as a kid? Nope.

I don't know why I'm such a hoarder.

- No! I do know why. But alas, I should try not to be one anymore. Time to move on from the past and all that eh?

But what on earth do you do with a giant box with a game called 'The weakest link' in it?
I've no interest in playing that at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment