Wednesday 5 September 2012

Chapter...?

Sometimes a large clump of thoughts acts like a crowd.
Constant buzz around your head.
I've had this crowd following me for a while now, but, it's not been in vain.
I've learnt a few things, and realised a few more. A couple of surprises, a couple of understandings within things that have been around for a long time. It is almost comforting, to be able to admit to some of these thoughts are fears I've had but not confronted. They are still like a gas, not opaque or anything I can grasp and throw away. But, there is always a difference when you know it's hovering around.

I've decided I want to focus on a few subjects in my spare time. Of course, BSL is still on the list, and writing both poetry and stories, but I hope to learn and study a couple of other things. Philosophy, biology, baking, lyric writing, brush painting, maybe even how to use Blender, but that might be pushing it a bit.

Maybe, if I have time, I'll someday publish "A poem for all my beautiful friends (And all those to come)" but it sounds a bit too cheesy. I don't know. 

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment