Monday 10 June 2013

Civ II

I have to confess, I am a little addicted to playing Civilization II lately. Not only does it fuel me with waves upon waves of nostalgia, I've gotten a little better at, which means I might have a chance beating my boyfriend's highscores. Finally.
Bahahahaha.

A few tricks I've discovered are:

  • Starting on your own continent is a good bonus.
  • Stuffing cities with extra food to produce a lot of settlers and rapid city building never hurts.
  • Taking advantage of AI's fortresses and stacking armies right next to their cities is very useful.
  • Making proper use of the wonders.
  • Diplomacy is most likely to fail from King level up. Be prepared for sudden betrayals just after trading.
I should probably stop playing this game as much as I currently do, but now, it helps pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment