Monday 14 January 2013

Me cansada de nuevo

I probably messed up the Spanish.

I'm tired again, and find myself relaxing in my room. Somehow, it seems to be progressively tidier, though still not perfect. A pile of library books begin to stack, I am getting behind again.

Again, again, again, again.

I recently updated Tulinkei, and came back to university. I've been doing all sorts of things really, while at the same time, I've been doing nothing. Stilted progress. Two weak essays handed in - I'm ashamed. Still, I try my best - that's all I can do.

I find some interesting news today, one about a puppy being thrown at a biker gang, the other about the Hindu Kumbh Mela festival, the latter of which I might write a blog about.

I also found a friend's blog, and done a few practical things like reply to a few e-mails - "admin" kinda stuff.

And I feel pretty tired now, so I'll probably end it here, and talk about my exciting story of getting into university another time. See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment