Wednesday 30 January 2013

Waking II

I'm feeling more motivated today. The past days I have been writing - and while that deadly project for my religious classes still hasn't really kicked off, the creative side has been going along steadily. 

I've currently got a character called "Hariton James Zinchenko" or "Mr Zinchenko" who is pretty cool (yet a little dark), and I'm thinking of future ideas for posts for this blog, such as the numerous Taxi Driver stories I have collected over my travels, information about my monastery visit, reviews on some places to eat in both Bath and Bristol (e.g, how good Hoi Faan and Chinese dumplings are!) and a few general things I've found out in my religion classes and general research. 

I realise that I tend to go up and down on the whole 'motivated'/'inspired' axis, which frankly, is exhausting in itself. I recently told a close friend of mine that he should 'listen' and 'anaylse' if he wanted a clearer direction to go towards. I think I'll try to do that. This recklessness is not me anymore. Spontanious plans, random ideas maybe. But, recklessness just makes me go round circles. I will walk forward for now on, jaja.

No comments:

Post a Comment