Friday 24 April 2015

Life updates


If we forget all those burdens, life in a small town is rather nice. The most weird and quirky things seem to happen. I remember working on some project or another, and hearing the clatter of hooves outside. I took a peak outside and saw a gentleman with a horse and cart. He disappeared, only to reappear again, where I managed to grab my camera.


Sometimes we cook nice food together.This is simple, cheap pasta, tomatoes, sausages, peas, carrots and onions, with grated cheese. Tasty.



Sometimes I am able to concentrate a little to paint too.


I'm not sure what I did with the hair, but I liked how the wolf/goat has turned out so far.


Sometimes baking happens too.


And then more painting. This one is one of my favourite attempts at brush stroke painting. I like the ears, though shame about the front leg I think.


This is a more recent rabbit, experimenting with colour. I liked using the browns and the yellows, and will probably do another one of these.


I like shading with watercolours for some reason. The small things.

No comments:

Post a Comment