Sunday 19 April 2015

Podcasts?? and Some New Ideas

Hello creativity, it's been a while.

I have been working on completing parts of the past together, tying knots and finishing loose ends so I can go off and fly again. I've been writing about indigenous religions and spiritualities, and also about the Baha'i religion, which I find rather interesting.

In my spare time I have been thinking of making a new, more professional blog, keeping this one as my venting/every day blog. (I like... Making new blogs...) It's tiring creating good quality posts, and I've been enjoying using this blog recently through freedom and without worry that it doesn't look too snazzy, that what I write isn't really showing any of my writing skills but more blurring along some thoughts and feelings that have been occuring recently.

 I have thought about things I could include on this new blog... Articles of interest, interviews... Podcasts? To those who know me well - I can be rather shy and such, but actually, I've always liked presenting and entertaining. I was inspired by some fantastic spoken word poets including Holly Mcnish who I've had the honour to meet in person, and is a brilliant poet. I would like to do some kind of podcasts involving myself talking about news, debating with friends, and also having a go at recording some spoken word.

Speaking of which.
Quite a while ago I was commissioned by someone belonging to online forum to make them a story in rhyme. Though it has a transcript, it was meant to be spoken aloud, and I have finally got round to recording it, which you can find here.
It's a very silly story, but I hope someone may find it a least a little funny. You can find the full transcript here, on my Tulinkei blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment