Sunday 22 December 2013

Being at home

I'm back home for the Christmas holidays. Back to reading and enjoying time with the family! Only I've been sat on the laptop for far too long, woops.

I've not yet started Christmas shopping. I go on that journey tomorrow.

I've started reading Sea Dragon Heir which so far seems to be about an evil angry fire kingdom against an innocent matriarchal water tribe kingdom who have lost their dragons, with sibling incest.
Not something I'd usually read but it's surprisingly well written at the moment and quite interesting.

I've been working on editing my novel for my creative writing dissertation. It's probably not the best time of day to do that... (It's 1am at the time of writing this.) I feel I'm only making my writing worse and unnatural. Aye, I'll do it tomorrow.

I'm also trying to get contacts for my religion dissertation. Hopefully that'll work out.

Who knows.

I'm tired.

Time to sleep. Busy day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment