Friday 27 December 2013

Wish

I would like to wake up and feel safe all day long at home.
I would like to not feel afraid every time the front door opens, every time I hear your footsteps come down stairs, every time you laugh.
I would like to be free.
I would like to be part of an old photograph, where we'd all smile and that darkness could be forgotten occasionally.
I would like at least one photograph of us all together.
I would like you to be kind.
I would like you to be thoughtful.
I would like to not feel the hate you give out.
I would like it not to affect me any more. Or anyone else. Even you.
I would like to tell you everything in words that would not insult you and sudden your rage.
I would like to stop being hurt. By everyone, everything. Including myself.
I would like to succeed.
I would like to stop wishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment