Tuesday 31 December 2013

Looking forward to today

Today doesn't seem it'll be that bad.
In fact, I'm quite looking forward to it!

My friend is picking me in her new car at half four today (I'll have to get ready after this post!) and we'll be going to the pub. Then later on I'll pick up my brother and eat Frankfurters, as according to the Hungarian tradition on New Years Eve! We'll play games and then go home. I'm quite excited about it.

I learnt that in the Netherlands they make apple fritters and something called Oliebol which is sometimes full of raisins. I'm not keen on raisins so I'll try making it without sometime. Perhaps, if I learn about a few other traditions, I'll adopt them all and make a lot of food next year. (Oh goodness, where will I be living next year?!)

There doesn't seem to be any British edible traditions. Nope, we just go to the pub and drink whatever we fancy. Maybe I'll contribute with my panna cotta or chocolate pancakes.
Chocolate pancakes are good!
Maybe I'll share the recipe sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment