Friday 20 December 2013

The Girl and the Dragon progress




Recently I shared one of my rpg maker projects, The Girl and the Dragon. Here's a small update on what I've achieved so far.
  • Completed designed first city. - With a huge 180 x 150 size. [In other words: Very large map. Never again!] The city has a simple design in line with the story. I look forward to making (much smaller) more attractive maps soon.
  • Worked on the plot. So far, the player can play through half a day. (It took far too long to reach this...)
  • Included voice acting - The dragon speaks!
  • Officially 42 characters in the Database. 8 main ones.
  • At least fourteen mini-stories can be found in the first city if the player wishes to find them.
  • About fifteen minutes of game play if you're a "semi-curious gamer." - (My term for players who interact with some of the characters on the map but not all and don't explore very much/excessively.) Twenty for a curious gamer, and about thirty minutes if you try to interact with everyone.
Time for bed, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment